Monday, May 18, 2015

Profound question of the soul??? :


How many grains of rice do you think ive eaten this past week? :)

I am DONE with rice. just done with it. 



But as for the Mollendo Weekly, all is well! Just as it always is. :) We have really been helped out by all the members from the branch in that they have given us all sorts of references. we were able to contact 8 new people and get lessons with all them for this next week. We were able to place 9 baptismal dates for this end of the month and for the next month!! Gonna be rolling! Our klan of kids has been able to let us into their homes to teach their families and parents who are actually very receptive and open to us! so we are excited to work with those wonderful families. 

I love mollendo. I love the missionaires here and i love the zone where we are at. We had a fun pday this last monday in which we went to the beach and dug a hug pit to build a HUGE sandcastle. That was the plan: What actually ended up happening was i was down in the pit digging and the sides collapse and caved in on me filling all the way up to higher than my thighs trapping me! :) and then a HUGE wave comes rolling in and soaked me so bad! hahaha it was pretty funny and we had a great time! i couldnt ask for a better place to end my mission. the lord knew i was supposed to come here. i can see that in so many ways! 

Hey dad!, my talk yesterday in church actually went VERY well! hahaha i had to laugh about that again! but yeah i did get to speak to the members in the sacrament meeting and all said it went really well. We we so crammed in our little chapel that holds max: 120-130 people and we had there 146! We also had a sister faint in the middle of the meeting which was interesting. but she is doing much better! :) 

I will send you some pics. Today is my former comp, Elder Loor´s birthday! So yesterday i had all the 8 elders here in teh zone come over to our house and we went on the roof for a fire and smores night along with sleep out on the roof! I will send you some pictures! really fun! i think we are going back to the play on the beach today after we eat some pizza together as a zone for Loor´s b-day! 

i love you all so much! you all know that. 

have a wonderful week. 


Elder Weston Birtcher

1-4-3

No comments:

Post a Comment